- DCW Volume 1 Issue 1 – Plugging In, Plugging Out on Hacking Campus Space
- » A Digital Hornbook for the Digital Humanities? SAMPLE REALITY on Brainstorming a “Digital Humanities Creator Stick”
- Hack Your Learning Spaces? - ProfHacker - The Chronicle of Higher Education on Teaching as Scholarship
- Teaching as Scholarship: THATCamp Piedmont » Roger T. Whitson, Ph.D on The UnTeacher: Hacking the Syllabus and the Everyday
- Jeff McClurken on Brainstorming a “Digital Humanities Creator Stick”
Piedmont on Twitter
- No Twitter messages found.
- Graduate student
- UNC SILS
- Twitter: @ararebit
My professional background before entering graduate school in information science was in writing tutoring, and I thought I wanted to become a reference and instruction librarian. Increasingly, however, I'm interested in digital curation. I'm becoming less uncomfortable at the command line, and I'm trying to dip my toe in RDFa/microdata/LOD for libraries, archives, and museums.